Workers Compensation Attorney Sun Valley
Sun Valley lies in the San Fernando Valley region near the city of Los Angeles. The neighborhood was nameless when State Senator Charles Maclay acquired the area in 1874, but in 1948 the residents changed the name to Sun Valley.
Sun Valley is known as being fairly ethnically diverse. What also sets it apart from many other communities in the area is that it has a youthful population with the median age of residents being 28.
Workplaces Riskier for Young Workers
Young workers are at a greater risk of suffering an illness or injury in the workplace for a number of reasons:
- Younger workers have little experience with workplace hazards. Inexperience means that these workers are less able to predict the outcome of their actions (or the actions of others)
- Younger workers lead more hectic lives. These workers are often juggling school obligations, social obligations, sports, hobbies, and work all at the same time
- Young workers are unfamiliar with appropriate workplace behaviors. Young workers are less familiar with how to identify workplace hazards, assess harm, and ask who they should speak with about any safety concerns. They are also less likely to adhere to safety rules
- Young workers are overly confident in their physical abilities. Younger people tend to take their youth, stamina, and strength for granted which unfortunately makes them more prone to injury. While a more experienced worker may know that they must bend at the knees to lift a box, for example, a young person will bend and twist at the waist, significantly increasing his or her chance of suffering a workplace injury
- Young workers are unfamiliar with their rights. Because they have likely received little to no training in workplace rights, and have likely not been injured at work before, younger workers have little to no knowledge about their workplace entitlements
Turchin Workers Compensation Cares about Our Younger Workforce
Being a Millennial in the workforce is difficult enough. The last thing a young and healthy worker needs is to be injured or become permanently disabled because of an unhealthy or unsafe workplace.
Turchin Workers Compensation lawyers are committed to defending the rights of workers in the Los Angeles area. We will help you build a strong case so that you receive the treatment and compensation you deserve for your workplace injury.
We offer free initial consultations to those who have been injured at work. To speak with a workers compensation lawyer today, we welcome you to call (818) 266-5601.
DIRECTIONS TO TURCHIN LAW 6320 VAN NUYS BLVD #405 VAN NUYS, CA 91401
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Sun Valley, CA
Total Est. Time: 12 min
Total Est. Distance: 9.5 mi
- Get on I-5 S
- Head southeast on San Fernando Rd toward Tuxford St
- Turn left onto Penrose St
- Turn right to merge onto I-5 S
- Continue on I-5 S to Glendale. Take exit 7A from CA-134 E
- Merge onto I-5 S
- Take exit 144 to merge onto CA-134 E toward Glendale/Pasadena
- Take exit 7A for Pacific Ave
- Continue on N Pacific Ave. Drive to Arden Ave
- Turn left onto N Pacific Ave
- Turn right onto Arden Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Call us today (818) 266-5601
We are located at:
6320 Van Nuys Blvd #405
Van Nuys, CA 91401