Opportunity for a $500 Scholarship!
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will either be attending school as a pre law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2017
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by October 31st, 2017:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of schools transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.- social security cards will not be accepted.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
Completed applications must be submitted, through the form below, no later than October 31, 2017.
I screwed up my shoulder at work and didn’t think I could get any money because the injury was partly my fault. Turchin Law reminded me fault didn’t matter. They got me a lot of money, and they always treated me with respect even though I am just a hard working blue collar laborer.
I worked outside for over 10 years and developed cancer because of sun exposure. I did not know that this was work related until I went to see Turchin Law. The insurance company denied my cancer was work related, and Turchin Law went to court and got an award from the judge saying my cancer…
I was represented by Turchin Law for my workers compensation case. The entire office worked very diligently as a team to get me a very large 6 figure settlement. They always returned my calls quickly and provided me updated status on my case whenever I requested. Without a doubt, I would recommend Turchin Law to…
I suffered a devastating work related injury, and my claims adjuster was very nice at first providing me all the benefits I was entitled to. Shortly thereafter, she started denying some of my benefits that had always been provided since I got out of the hospital. Also, she stopped returning my phone calls. I asked…